- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”
Tag Archives: Generosity
For the month of June our message series at the Early Church of Christ was on generosity and giving. While this topic is one that I probably preach too little on (I’m a native West Texan, avoiding it is in … Continue reading
Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, … Continue reading