- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”
Tag Archives: Bible Study
I’ve recently posted the study we just finished on Wednesday evenings, “Rise Up, Men of God – A Study of Leadership in Nehemiah”. We had some great discussion, and as I have every time I’ve spent time in Nehemiah, I came … Continue reading
We judge people by age, weight, race, height, color of eyes, big hair, no hair, from the city, from the country, from the North, from the South, from the east side, from the west side, from this side of the … Continue reading
“By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his … Continue reading
1. However I read the Bible, it must fit with the message of John 3:16-17. God’s greatest desire is our salvation…condemnation will have been our desire, not His (and why would I want that?!). 2. Pronouns often shape the story. … Continue reading
After the Resurrection, Jesus instructed the disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the promised Holy Spirit. He also told them that they would be his witnesses to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and all the world (Acts 1). On the day of … Continue reading
“In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. After … Continue reading