My faith, family, friends, good stories, lots of laughter, biscuits & gravy, and a good cup of coffee…these are what make me tick.
If you’re looking for a little more info, I…
- am a husband of 19 years to a wonderful gift-from-God woman who blows me away with her loving, compassionate heart. She is the very embodiment of a Christian servant.
- am a father of two bright, vivacious young daughters that came to us far later in life than we’d planned, but soon enough to teach us more about love than we could imagine.
- am the minister for the Early Church of Christ in Early, TX. You can’t find better people.
- grew up in West Texas (San Angelo), and have served as a missionary/church planter/minister in Texas, New York, and Russia (as well as mission trips in the US, Mexico, and Cambodia).
- hope and pray you’ll be blessed by your time spent on this blog.