“When we cannot laugh at ourselves, we are taking ourselves too seriously. We must be able to admit our misdirections and inconsistencies before we will accept any proper change. Where teaching and logic fails, sometimes a good laugh at ourselves can prevail.”
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”