I’m convinced the vast majority of times people say, “Everything happens for a reason,” it’s because they’re avoiding/denying/refusing to face why [insert event, situation, consequence here] really happened. As a result, whatever we were supposed to learn from, grow from, and mature from goes on unlearned and unchallenged.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”