I love moments of serendipity. There is a post I’ve been wanting to write about why theology matters, and how we are all theologians and shouldn’t be afraid of “theology.” While checking in on Twitter today clicked a link to the video below, which not only addresses what I wanted to say, but does so in a way that is far more creative. Check it out:
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”