- It’s hard to read, but that’s nothing compared to what it must have been like to live through: The Open Road Wasn’t Quite Open to All
- Court: World Vision can Hire, Fire Based on Faith
- Why does Southwest Airlines have the love of its employees and customers? Is there a lesson for the rest of us? Check out this quick video via Larry James’s Urban Daily blog: When employees are seen as customers. . .
- Donald Miller looks at why Americans struggle with the Bible.
- Publish a book? Thinking about writing? The new e-book technologies are opening up all kinds of new opportunities to reach others with your message. A post at The Unofficial Apple Weblog tells you how you can get your work published to the new iBook library for iPhone/iPad users. I recently bought my copy of In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day to read via the Kindle app on my iPhone, and am liking it (the format) better than I expected. (I recommend the book, too).
- I’m a bit of a car nut, and the new Mustang, well, I drool. Motor Trend put it to a track test against the heavily favored, $25,000 more expensive BMW M3. The results surprised the professional test driver:
- And, finally, wouldn’t it be easier to simply apologize?!