- Rarely a week goes by this advice won’t find relevance in my life: “10 Tips on How to Manage Difficult Conversations” by Matt Dabbs
- Bob Odle has a post that asks some important questions: “Spiritual Ghettos“
- This post by Ed Stetzer is actually a post from May, but one that I’d bookmarked because much of what he says is either true now of NY where I work, or is very likely our future. My wife, Tanya, and I were talking the other day about how the predictions 20 years ago that the NE would be much more like secular Europe in a couple decades (where they were then, we would be now talk) has largely come true. I identify a lot with the French church planter’s comments. In more ways than I’d like to! Video: http://vimeo.com/12104035
- This just might be the perfect winter car for the crazy snow-covered hill climbing we have to do to drive to our home in the winter time.
- This is also an older post I’d bookmarked. We live in a 100 year old two story bungalow style home in upstate NY, so this homage by Rod Dreher, author of Crunchy Cons, to small-house living really struck home (sorry, bad pun). Smaller than the spread out ranch style we left in Texas? You betcha, but we love our little home.
- And finally, an inspiring video clip: Never Give Up in Life!