Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work. As it is written:
He has scattered;
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever.
Now the One who provides seed for the sower and bread for food will provide and multiply your seed and increase the harvest of your righteousness, p 11 as you are enriched q in every way for all generosity, which produces thanksgiving to God through us.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”