I had to replace our camera not too long ago and still haven’t gotten the hang of the new one’s focal idiosyncrasies. Though it claims to be, it’s not quite as “point and shoot” as my last one, and I keep getting home and finding some of the pictures aren’t as clear as usual. I’m pretty sure it’s user error, though. Anywho, are a few I’ve taken in the past month that I thought I’d share.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”