A couple weeks ago, I dusted off an old Zenit camera (made in the USSR) I bought at the central market when we lived in Russia. Here are a few of the pictures I took with it. Emma cracked me up. She’s only lived in a digital camera world, and was quite baffled by the inability to see the pictures immediately.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”