10. School fund raising done by children (seriously, how is this not covered by child labor laws?)
7. “Efficient” toilets that require multiple flushes (dealing with such things more than once is just gross)
6. 24 Hour TV news channels (15 minutes a day of real news, 23 hours and 45 minutes of bombastic blabber and glorified gossip)
5. People who let their dogs poop in your yard and don’t scoop their droppings (How would you like it if I start bringing Ellie’s poopy diapers and leaving them in your yard? There’s no difference and no defense, folks. Love your neighbor; scoop the poop.)
3. Radio infomercials, especially those on “Christian” radio promoting colon health (Just. Not. Right.)
2. The tit for tat, ninny-nanny back and forth in politics that has nothing to do with the issues at hand and only widens the divide and disunity of the citizenry to no honorable end.