Here are some places I’ve been lately…
- Ok, first off, it’s my daughter that’s the house Hannah Montana fan, not me (I still don’t get the concept of buying a CD by a fictitious artist–anyone remember Chris Gaines?). Anywho, I read GetReligion’s take this story: “Hannah Montana and Ephesians 6”. It can’t be easy raising a child in such intense limelight.
- A good series by Jim Martin on the “Seven Deadly Behaviors in Ministry” (link goes to Pt. 1 of 3)
- Craig Hicks (who for those up here in the NE will be speaking at a youth rally in Natick May 10th) has a good post on “Doubtful Preaching”.
- Ugh. The Clintons are starting to remind me of that white fuzzy mold that can show up in your basement and then never seems to go away. Now I could be saying Gov. Clinton?
- The other day I stopped in at the Troy Pork Store for the first time. Now I know why they’re always battling for the #1 or #2 spot on the Capital District’s “Best of” spot for butchers. Great pork chops and Italian sausage. Here’s a funny youtube spot about the place.
- And finally, from the “You couldn’t pay me enough to do that job” file…