Well, James has been too busy launching our church’s new radio broadcast and battening down the hatches for a very important new addition to our family. Tuesday morning, Lord willing, we’ll be holding a new daughter in a delivery room. God is good. James is busy. But he’ll be back blogging in a bit…maybe during one of those low-sleep nights that are on the horizon (ha!). (And the fact James is speaking in 3rd person is yet more proof all of life is reflected in either King of the Hill or Seinfeld. “George is getting upset!”)
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”