I should really call these posts something else, since it’s not like I actually post them every week, huh? Anywho, here some posts, articles and sites I’ve found of interest lately.
- The NY Times has been running a series on China, and the first section I stumbled upon was the section on the effects of the Three Gorges Dam, which is a story I’ve been following with interest for years. It’s actually part four in the series.
- As some of you already know, James Kinnaird has started blogging. I really look forward to what he’ll share. A good heart that brother has.
- And while I’m thinking of ex-aimers’ blogs I’ve been reading, I’ve really enjoyed Craig’s blog, too. Good stuff.
- My favorite Christmas song is “O Holy Night” and I’ve come to like Pavarotti in my “old” age (I must be getting old, Tanya looked up during supper tonight and said, “You look older.” Emma confirmed it). So, here’s Pavarotti singing “O Holy Night” for just $.99.
- Hey, if you’re too cheap, don’t have iTunes, or just prefer another song, here’s Pavarotti and Sting singing Thomas Aquinas’ song, “Panis Angelicus” on Youtube. What a world! And if you don’t speak Latin (I don’t), here are the lyrics translated to English.