Psalm 119. To many, it is simply the longest Psalm in the Bible. To the writer, it was a mix of prayer to God and confessions of faith that God’s Word is the source of wisdom, purity, and devotion of God. Starting tomorrow, I’ll be looking at each eight verse section (as they are divided up by the psalmist according to the Hebrew alphabet) in my daily devotional time, and sharing my thoughts and impressions here. I pray it will be as beneficial to anyone who might click by as I hope it will be for me.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”