OK, this question is coming from the fact I’m the father of a two year old. Does it not bother anyone else that this kid on Higglytown Heroes walks around with a squirrel sittin’ on his head? I’d hate to think what’s in that kid’s do by the end of the day, and fleas wouldn’t be my main concern, if you know what I mean.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”