- Rod Dreher talks about the possible impact of Mel Gibson’s over-imbibery.
- Constantly late? Jim Martin’s got some sage advice in his Tip of the Week over at A Place for the God Hungry.
- Clifton Healy at This is Life! shares a salient view of iced coffee (iced coffee belongs in the abyss next to flip-flops, plumber’s bum, and cell phones in theaters).
- I hate doing dishes, but I do like to cook and especially like to try new things. While looking for some grilling info I recently came across a great website called Cooking for Engineers. I can’t speak for the cake and stuff, but the grilling rubs for pork chops and a few other meat related ideas were gooood.
- And finally, have a laugh at this video.