I was driving to Camp Hunt this summer and stopped for a soda and this was in front of the convenience store. It’s a fishing bait vending machine. Two things came to mind: 1. I’d have expected this more in Texas than in New York; 2. I wonder how fresh the bait really is. OK, it’s not true–three, not two things came to mind. The third was, “If you buy your fishin’ bait from a Coke machine between the ice and the propane…” ah, you know the rest.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”