Tomorrow, should the Lord bless us with a morrow, is going to be hectic! I’ve been working on setting up my office (why, oh why, do we humans always start big projects right before we have to clean up for company?). I’ve got several boxes to go to storage and I’ve got a couple of friends coming to help (remember the episode of Seinfeld about helping his friend move…good one) and then take them out for Chinese at the Plum Blossom (“Chinese Restaurant” is another good episode). Then my in-laws are coming to town and will be here a couple of weeks. I remember saying once that they were coming, and would be in town for a couple of weeks and getting responses of “Ugh, I can’t imagine that.” However, I’ve been blessed to have married not only an amazing woman, but I married into a great family to boot (
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”