There is much talk about the place of religion in the public square, a discussion more heated with the events of the Schiavo case. Of those who say religion is only to be private, that it has no place in politics or legislation or public dialogue I wonder…what would you have said to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. on the eve of the Selma to Montgomery March in 1965?
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”