Just because you’re sending out mass emailing “in the name of Jesus” doesn’t mean it isn’t spam, or isn’t annoying. In fact, to many (myself included) being spammed by “Christian” sites and involuntarily subscribed to email discussion groups is adding insult to injury.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”