The post below is a little out of character in its tone. I decided to write it after Tanya was laughing so hard at me for being so harsh in my opinion of this show. It was one of those “old man sitting on the front porch in plaid golf pants complaining about the state of the world” moments.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”