I saw a very interesting PBS program tonight. A group of academics, a former diplomat, an agnostic, an atheist, a believing Harvard science professor and others discussed the existence of God, suffering and other aspects of faith and life. Their discussion is based on a study of Sigmund Freud and CS Lewis. If you get a chance, watch it. It’s an interesting window into the minds of many in our society as people struggle to grasp life, love, morality, death, and God.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”