Do you know what fish and company have in common? They both stink after three days. At least that’s what I’m told. I think Tanya and I must be a little odd. We enjoy having company. Every time our parents have visited, the time goes too fast and we wish they could stay longer or come more often. When we mention this to friends, though, we are commonly greeted with a strange look or a question like, “Really? You like having your parents stay that long?” Yes. We really do. In fact, we actually LIKE them…is that so wrong?
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”