I successfully made it through a rite of passage of fatherhood last Tuesday. I had to change Emma’s diaper (yes, it was one of those ones) in the bathroom of a 737 at 25,000 feet. If you think those bathrooms are sardine cans, wait till you’re in one with a screaming, kicking, scared-to-death 8 mo. old baby! We both survived, a little frazzled, but better for the wear.
- Quote of the Day: Battling Doubt…Or Rebellion?
- Borrowed impressions
- Developing a discerning ear
- But what happens when we live God’s way?
- New Bible studies posted
- Living Generously
- 10 Attitudes and Outcomes that are Like Oil and Water
- Grace in the Old Testament?
- Quote: “When we cannot laugh at ourselves…”